Participation in the workshop: Students (graduated and post graduated students, PhD students) and young professionals interested to participate in the ILAUD Week should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com by July 5th 2021, clarifying their affiliation and attaching a short statement of max 200 words explaining the reason why they want to participation. The participation is free and based on competitive selections of applicants.
For more information check on the website www.ilaud.org
- DAY 1 – 19 July, Introduction, visit of the site and meeting the local municipality of Dergano
- DAY 2 – 20 July, Meeting and discussion with local community’s ‘ambassadors’
- DAY 3 – 21 July, Students meeting tutors and Working in groups – Seminars & Tutorials
- DAY 4 – 22 July, Students meeting tutors and Working in groups – Seminars & Tutorials
- DAY 5 – 23 July, Students working in groups and Final presentation
DAStU-Politecnico di Milano, University of Westminster, Università di Firenze, Università di Genova, Università di Pavia